Bicol Christian College of Medicine was established in the year 1980 with a vision to maintain the quality of healthcare and proper wellness for the communities to serve the nation. The founder and the first president of AMEC-BCCM were Dr. Damaceno J. Ago. The college is well known for its health care professionals, and it is situated in Legazpi City, Philippines. It is one of the pioneer medical schools to study MBBS in Philippines which produces one of the finest and brightest students every year. Bicol Christian College of Medicine is a member college of the Association of Philippine Medical Colleges Foundation, Inc and also accredited by WHOM, MCI, and the Foundation of the Advancement of International Medical Education and Research.
Bicol Christian College of Medicine Facts and Figures
- The College has accredited WHO, MCI, and the Foundation of the Advancement of International Medical Education and Research.
- Bicol Christian College of Medicine has one base hospital for the students which named Ago General Hospital established in the year 194
- The college is affiliated with 2 government hospitals Bicol Medical Center and Bicol Regional Training and Teaching Hospital. Both are situated in Naga City and Legazpi City respectively.
- The College has various academic resources with the most adequate lecture facilities having a world-class SmarTeach e-laboratory at the Damaceno Hall. It is an advanced learning medium and the "briskest" way to learn medicine.
The location of Bicol Christian College of Medicine is in Legazpi City, Philippines. It is the capital city of Albay Province which is known as a first-class component city. Legazpi City comes under a tropical rainforest climate having a fair amount of rainfall. During the year, 28.3°C is the average temperature of the town. May is the hottest month of the year, and January is the coldest month.
Bicol Christian College of Medicine has a skilled department for medicine. The Medical school offers different courses which are given below -
- Doctor of Dental Medicine
- Bachelor of Science in Medical Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Radiologic Technology
- Bachelor Of Science in Midwifery
- Bachelor of Science Psychology
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine -
- The college has a large number of rich medical books, journals, and research papers, which are most beneficial to students.
- Easy to abroad MBBS admission process in MBBS program at Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine with minimum eligibility criteria.
- The fee structure of the college is very affordable in comparison to other colleges and universities of the world.
- The language and the medium of instruction are in English. So, Students from other parts of the world easily cop up with faculty members and the learning process.
- Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine sustains a very healthy environment in terms of education, proper accommodations, and food availability.
- The college has a vast range of growing numbers of international students from India, South Africa, Nepal, Somalia, Nigeria, Myanmar, and United States (US), and many more other countries.
- It is one of the colleges in the Philippines that produced a 100 percent passing rate in the FMGE exam administered by MCI (Medical Council of India).
- The mission and vision of the Ago Medical and Educational Center Bicol Christian College of Medicine are to deliver excellent clinical competence, leadership skills, and highest professional standards to its students.