Virtual Reality is a technology that uses a computer to develop a simulation of real-life places, things, etc. Virtual Reality is used for video games, education, and military training. There are two types of Virtual reality, i.e., immersive reality and text-based networked reality. Virtual Reality systems have either virtual reality headsets or realistic images and sounds.VR headsets consisting of a head-mounted display with a small screen in front of the eyes, and they are also designed with multiple big screens. VR companies explore various options that may open a new door towards development.
Virtual Reality can be a beneficial technology that can be used in many ways and fields like education, entertainment, Medical, etc. People can experience many things without actually doing it and in a safer way, like doing bungee jumping, Paragliding, Racing, etc.
Everything has advantages that also have some drawbacks; virtual reality is not an exception. Virtual Reality can also harm people in some ways. The people who are using VR may not want to see a real-life scene and will be trapped in the simulation itself. They can do everything and can go everywhere just by sitting and wearing a piece of technology.
Top virtual Reality companies
1. GOOGLE: Google is one of the top Virtual reality companies in the world. Google is now immersed in VR technology. It is designed to connect to our smartphones and interact with apps and games. Google VR can also give you a virtual experience of visiting places throughout the world.
2. EXYTE: Exyte is one of the well-settled VR companies in the industry. It was established around
2012, and it also helps startup companies to grow. It has over 50 successfullyCompleted projects. The company is an expert in the high-tech virtual realityapplications
3. Groove Jones: Groove Jones is a company that develops not only Virtual Reality but also AR,
Machine Learning, and even Artificial Intelligence. They also create filters and themes for Facebook and Snapchat. The company is mainly involved in making AR glasses, Mobile AR apps, and VR applications.
4. Virtually Live: Virtually live is a company that works in the field of sports. It creates action for everyone to play and experience. It develops VR Applications ofgames like Football, Moto-Racing, Baseball, etc. One can enjoy and experienceit like a real game.
5. HQsoftware: It's one of the new companies that entered the market and is very active in the competition. Many companies like HTC, Honda, and BBC have been in talks with thiscompany. It mainly develops applications of marketing, education, production,etc.
Virtual reality is growing at a rapid pace, and becoming an alternative for real life experience for its users. Using virtual reality in good deeds such as medical practices may bring advancement to technology. The experts in this field are coming with modern options regularly that take the field to a new height. Hence there will be no surprise if in next few years things are more technology driven than the manual driven operation system in any field.